Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can Large handle 2 rib roasts at a time?

Options
BK
BK Posts: 19
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I need to cook two full rib roasts today. Can they be placed with bones facing each other to cook at same time. Or do I need to cook each one separately???
Please advise.

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    Barry,
    test it with a cold egg.
    and remember to take pics. and LOTS of them!!
    :)
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• EGGOMANIAC
    Options
    Barry,[p]Possibly depending on size. Test fit n go! If you do have to do em separately use the hot fire to sear each one first then pull one.
  • EddieMac
    EddieMac Posts: 423
    Options
    Definitely some good advice....if they both fit and you can close the lid without the meat touching the inner shell of the top poriton of the Egg....you're fine.....[p]I would say this...If they both fit and you can cook them both at the same time....About half way during the cook rotate your meat around so your meat gets equal heat exposure and cooks evenly.....[p]Ed McLean...eddiemac
    Ft. Pierce, FL