Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

tri tip roast

BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
edited 1:03AM in EggHead Forum
Hi all,
Have a 1.25 lb. tri tip roast, suggestions "Welcomed"---
and may ya all have a great weekend.
Thanks,
New Bob

Comments

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    New Bob,
    Grillin'Bill cooked this at Eggtoberfest 99, it was great.[p]Larry

[ul][li]Grillin'Bills Tri-Tip[/ul]
    MT546.jpg
    <p />New Bob,
    Here is a picture of Bill cooking thr Tri Tip.[p]Larry

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,394
    YB,
    Bill sent me a tri-tip roast and all of the ingredients to make his tri-tip for the 2000 Eggfest. I did the 2 days prep on it, and bdavidson ended up cooking it. this was excellent!
    I highly recommend it.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Nature Boy,
    Bill is a nice guy and a good cook.I have cooked close to him the last two Eggtoberfest.[p]Larry

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    YB, I dunno about the cook part, but I still like his hat.
    (yes, did a fish recipe of his one time..and it was excellent. a non post private affair)

EF137.jpg
    <p />Char-Woody,
    The only bad thing about Grillin'Bill is he is always losing the egg he's cooking on.[p]Larry

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    YB, you might be right.!! :-) Looks to me like he suspects one and turning his back on the rest of the cooks and cookers. :-)
    C~W

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    YB,[p]You're kill'n me!! It must have been SloMo (pink hat) or those Canadian dealers to the far right.[p]Tim
    15big.jpg
    <p />Tim M,
    I think your right, it was SloMo that hid Bill's egg,look how happy every body is when Bill finds his egg.Bill is to the far left,Earl is to the far right,Earl looks a little guilty in this picture[p]Larry.