Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Back from the Store

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 7:13PM in EggHead Forum
IMG_0432.JPG
<p />Just returned from the local grocery. Fixings for the BGE this weekend include Black Bean Chili and Beef Jerky. Probably something else before Monday arrives.[p]Since one doesn't live by BBQ alone, I'll also have a double batch of Romam style Italian Red Sauce on the stove tomorrow afternoon. For Saturday, if I can find some veal shin bones, it will be Osso Bucco. [p]If anyone is interested I posted a few pictures from Aruba at the link - fun trip - no BGE or BBQ, but great sun and beaches.[p]Life is GOOD! :~}

[ul][li]Aruba[/ul]

Comments

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Sorry for the double post - guess I'm a little out of practice.

• EarlEarl Posts: 468
    Gfw,[p] Gord, good to see you back. Barb wants to know if you brought the iguna home with you. Great pics.[p]Earl
    Earl, no iguna made the trip back. It was really interesting to watch the little people that were seeing them for the first time - they look like real monsters as they walk down the side walk - there were usually about 4 or 5 out for their afternoon stroll.

• Gfw,
    OFF TOPIC - What have you found is the best software for working with the digital pictures?[p]

• char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
    Gfw,[p]Great pics, GFW and it looks like you had a great trip. Welcome back. You missed all the excitement the other day when somebody spammed the ant nest.
    Kermit, the link is to a program called irfanview - works great and the price is right. I ran across it a while back and use it primarily to resize and resample - it willdo a whole folder in one step. Good Luck! :~}[p]
    [ul][li]Irfanview[/ul]
  • Kermit, OT, I'm very partial to ACDSee, which now has a picture editor built in as well as great viewing options, but it costs a few bucks. It's about the fastest picture viewer I've ever seen. -- km