Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Rick'S Tropical got my Fattie issue solved

eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
edited 3:33AM in EggHead Forum
No more GRID RUTS. There cheap, disposable, and work well. What more can one ask for??? Maybe Beer? Understanding Woman? Warm Weather year round?[p]fatties19.jpg[p]fatties17.jpg[p]

Comments

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    eggaholic,[p]604.gif .....and they are good for pizza, shrimp, scallops, nuts, veggies (especially marinated asparagus) & meatloaf etc. Best buck you ever spent??[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • Woody54Woody54 Posts: 148
    eggaholic,[p]where do 'ya get 'em?[p]If you move south with a case of beer, you'll have 2 of 3 wishes. Suggest you forget about the third wish.[p]Woody
  • Woody54,
    picked them up at the grocery store .99ea. I can only wish and i do live in the south. hasn't gotten below 34 yet.

• thirdeye,
    u said it all.

• eggaholic,
    perfect!
    what are those things sold for and what depertment in the store has them?[p]*all is well in smoked fattie land*

• eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Rick i picked them up at the grocery store for .99ea they are just disposable grids for doing vegies or fish.