Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ping...Rick's Tropical Delight (Shrimp Recipe)

SouthOfI10SouthOfI10 Posts: 213
edited 1:24PM in EggHead Forum
Yo, Rick. I remember you posting one of those hideously delicious looking pictures of some shrimp you Egged a while back. They were surrounding a small pool of homemade cocktail sauce. I tried to search the archives, but something funky is happening. Would you mind re-posting or email me the details? They looked great, and I am tired of my old butter and cayenne standby...[p]Thanks,[p]I'm about to throw a fattie on the Egg. Shrimpies will follow.

• 17-18nov06-057.jpg
    <p />SouthOfI10,
    sure thing...[p]don't those toothpicks look proud![p]click for the recipe:

[ul][li]RTD's Garlic Chrimp[/ul]
  • Rick's Tropical Delight,
    That's it! Woohoo! Thanks, fella. [p]Now that the lamb lollipops are all gone, whatcha got on Martha???

• SouthOfI10,
    no problem and my pleasure...[p]martha is resting at the moment. it's been raining most of the day. she'll be back in action tomorrow night.[p]i still have some of this pork rib roast left for dinner tonight and lunch tommorow!

That looks reaaaally nice. Never done one of those on the Egg...yet.[p]You letting a little rain stand between you and that grill??? Poor Martha.[p]DSC00715.jpg[p]Thanks again for the recipe.

• 30dec06-007.jpg
    <p />SouthOfI10,
    poor martha... she never gets any presents.[p]she has this entire building dedicated to her and her supplies (and the beer fridge and stereo). there's wood chips and styrofoam coolers all over the pool table! she's in there high and dry right now.

Dang, man. And I thought my Lola was spoiled. Looks like you've got a ...gad... rotten Egg...there.. Heee.