Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

eggtoberfest 2007

ChainsmokerChainsmoker Posts: 106
edited 3:16PM in EggHead Forum
Does anyone know when the eggtoberfest is scheduled? I'm trying to plan my vacation so that I can attend. Isn't it usually the 2nd Sat. in Oct?

• Atlanta, that is!
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    chainsmoker, usually (but no firm guarantees) it is held on the third Saturday in October. There is normally a big BBQ trade show the weekend before and if I'm not mistaken, the Jack is held the week after so I imagine if the dates of one of those coincided with the third Saturday, it may push EGGtoberfest to the weekend not used by either of those events.