Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"Must Have" ....Egg Accessory for 2007!! (PICS)

Options
Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
"Functional"..."Fashionable", "Keenly Versatile".., and the
"Must Have item, for the Egger who has, and needs it all in 2007"!![p]That's just a few of the raves comming in about this fahion
accessory, first debuted at the Home and Garden show last week in Pine Bark, Utah!![p]Designed by our own Smokey...it will carry as many as
3 Large BGE Grates, or even bring home the Big Daddy of all...
the "Large Cast Iron Grate"!![p]Although these are prototype "spy" pics....the production models
will be infinately customizable, and Smokey says available as early as Waldorf, 2007!! [p]One was debuted in Crocodile...with outer pockets for your
GridLifter, and of course the ... IPOD![p]P1010001-1.jpg[p]Industry rumors have them available in Leather, Canvas,
and Exotic Skins, with hardware in Nickel, Gold, and Platinum! [p]P1010002-2.jpg[p]Leave it our "Smokey"...to be the one to help this bunch of
Fashion Criminals...[p] get our "Backyard Bling" On!![p]Go you Dude!![p]Chubby[p]

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Chubby,
    where do i order?! i would like to order the beaver pelt case with optional thermometer pouch.[p]it doesn't matter what you guys put up in here... i go and buy it![p]Rick's Tropical Delight
    *too much money, not enough toys*

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    IMG_0053.jpg
    <p />Chubby,
    LOL - the teaser prototype reminds me of my custom made "deflector plates". I often use these on my eggs in lieu of plate sitters. Sometimes I just [place them on the grill and others I use the aluminum brackets to hang on the fire ring below the grill. These are about 3/4" thick.

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    RRP,[p] They look like they are on Artificial Turf.. Great Idea mo' time for Egg'n..[p]
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    I resemble that remark. -RP

• thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Options
    9916ecec.jpg
    <p />Chubby,[p]nmsg, the pic says it all.[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    "Functional"..."Fashionable", "Keenly Versatile".., [p]At first I thought you were talking about one of my Great Outdoor Clothing products. Mine does all that and more but then I saw that yours was about an accessory for Big Green Egg'n. [p]Even so, my "Skunk'em" outfit would certainly add to the glitter and charm of such creative accessories as evidenced by this stunning chapter in body decor. It was hand fashioned using hand-powered sissors and the latest in plastic bagging materials and duct tape.[p]WhiteHunterinblack.jpg[p]Not only did the outfit meed the demanding needs of the day but became a focal point for curious neighbors.[p]Yes, I am THE[p]Spring "Never At A Loss For Words" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA