Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First Babybacks

Bobby QueBobby Que Posts: 50
edited 8:21PM in EggHead Forum
<p />I made my first babyback ribs yesterday and they were wonderful. I have been concentrating my rib-power on St. Louis style ribs, mainly because they have more meat/dollar- but my wife and I felt that these babies were hard to beat.[p]I used a mustard/JJ rub applied about five hours before the cook. They were cooked indirect (with firebricks)for a little over 3 hours at a fairly stable temp of 320 degrees. I did not turn them at all. The last hour, I applied a little BBQ sauce.
Yuuuum!!! [p]I'm trying to post two pictures of this terrific BBQ, one of the ribs in my Egg, and another at table- hope they come out as good as the ribs?[p]Thanks to the JJ for the rub, and the forum for all it's advice.

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    Bobby Que,
    You need to disable the need for a username and password to view your pics. Glad they turned out that good for you. It will only get better.