Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

This is so cool!!

SpiceCooksSpiceCooks Posts: 80
edited 10:37AM in EggHead Forum
I have been seeing all of the posting going on about Halco Grills. I can't believe that I actually have an EGG dealer right around the corner from me that may know what you are talking about when you ask about a BGE! We went there last year after moving here but I can see we definitely need to make a trip back over there. Looking forward to EGGFEST!! Counting em down now.

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,407
    SpiceCooks,
    Can't wait to meet yall. Right around the corner! Have you been enjoying your Qing???
    Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Nature Boy,
    We have had some great food since being in the house. Last weekend was the brined pork chops rubbed with Penzey's Jerk Pork seasoning. Yum! The weekend before was baby backs cooked GFW's 3-2-1 method. That is really a great recipe. By the way, where is Gordon? I haven't seen any posting from him lately. We can't wait to meet everyone too.