Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

corned beef

Options
JR
JR Posts: 31
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Dr. Chicken: thanks for your tips. Did you use the seasonings in the packet provided or did you cook it plain. I'm having @ 20 people over Sat and I don't want to mess it up (I know that would be hard to do on the egg). Thanks again.

Comments

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    jr,
    If I remember right, I used the spice package that was in the package. Its been so long, I can't remember. (Shoot! I have trouble remembering yesterday much less nearly a year ago! This 3rd shift does something to your mind, along with your body!) :-)))
    We liked it so well, we did a repeat proformance on it a week or two later. Then, the packages dissapeared from the meat counters. In fact, last week was the first time I've seen 'em since.[p]I do plan on picking one up this week and giving it another go around. We used a canned sour kraut, that had a sweet taste to it. It was mighty fine! Believe me![p]Good luck, and let us know how it turns out![p]
    Dr. Chicken