Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Food Photos

124»

Comments

• chucklschuckls Posts: 399
    Plated.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,[p]mmm, guinea pig!
  • jeffyjeffy Posts: 34
    I'll give this thread a vote for top 10 of all time on this forum. Nice job everyone!

• WooDoggies,[p]Very cool......thanks......gonna try it soon[p]Howard

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    101_00232.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    MMMMM!!! pizza
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    HummerSnow.jpg
    <p />Nature Boy,[p]I would be honored to take part in a trip to West Virginia for your parents.[p]Let there be snow and lots of it.[p]john[p][p]

chuckls,[p]Well, I have said that I'd try anything at least once... within reason.
    Now if you got rid of the head and the claw you could pass it off as a well-cooked chicken thigh.

BENTE,[p]I love pizza for breakfast.... very pretty, thanks!

• ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    WooDoggies,
    If you haven't already passed out, here are some more![p]ABT's

olegrandad010.jpg[p]
    [p]Lamb bites!

olegrandad009.jpg[p]

And spatch chicken

olegrandad011.jpg[p]

Together, enjoy!!

olegrandad008.jpg[p]

Egginator,[p]Somewhere I was reading that a butterflied turkey cooks more evenly than a whole turkey.... did you find that to be the case?
    Great color by the way.... thanks for the shot.

You ought to try it sometime.... talk about 'spicey'.

StuffedBrisket2.jpg
    <p />It's a fun, winter day project...

Thank you!

What wouldn't we give for
    That extra bit more --
    That's all that we live for
    Why should we be fated to
    Do nothing but brood
    On food,
    Magical food,
    Wonderful food,
    Marvellous food,
    Fabulous food,
    Beautiful food,
    Glorious food![p]

• HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
    WooDoggies,[p]You do take nice photos with that point and shoot camera of yours! You oughta submit that "Hummer in the snow" photo to GM for advertising purposes!
  • WooDoggies,[p]Chuck the Roast (Before)
    ChuckRoast2.jpg
    (After)
    ChuckRoast3.jpg
    (and Later)
    ChuckRoast9.jpg

eggaholic,[p]Beef is king and your chuck roast looks very moist... thanks for the photo!

• WooDoggies,
    <div style="background-color: #FF8C00; padding: 0; height:480px; width:480px;"><embed src="http://static.filmloop.com/looplets/flash/v2/player2.swf"; quality="high" scale="noscale" flashvars="base=looplets.filmloop.com&weblinkid=skn72ycnWcDgkG2tIqqPG3cuDgMEBNKY&incr=5&title=Chickenribs&description=Chickenribs%20start%20to%20finish...&showtitle=1&showdescription=1&showcaption=1&color=FF8C00&ntype=player&cw=480&ch=456" name="looplet" align="middle" bgcolor="#333333" width="480" height="456" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><div style="background-color: black; margin: 0 2px 2px 2px; width:476px; height:22px;"><div style="float: left;">see_it_big.gif[/quote]<div style="float:right;">create_your_own.gif[/quote]

• WooDoggies,[p]This was a free second turkey that needed to be cooked, but it got a late start and I wasn't really watching ot too carefully. I really don't know how long it cooked, but I think about 2-1/2 hours at 350. It just cooled on the counter and the got stuffed into the fridge for later slicing. So... I think it cooked pretty evenly. I poked it a few times with the thermapen and it was 170 in the thigh and breast. Maybe a little higher in the thigh, but I can't recall.[p]Ed