Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Cheers to BGE Headquarters

SLOPPY PIGSLOPPY PIG Posts: 33
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sometimes we all feel that our problems go unheard,but BGE has been hearing us.I found out today that they are in the test stages of a new dome thermometer that has a glass face and is Hermetically sealed.
It seems to have more of the traits of the old style as far as construction.I would like to thank Ed Fisher and Jim Nufer for hearing me grip and ask them to accept my apology for some harness.Sometimes I like many forget that everything can not be solved overnight.I would also like to thanks BGE for customer service.I just wasn't talking to the right people.I am in retail myself and you really can't be better than they are because every customer can't always be satisfied.All you can do is TRY and this BGE did.THANK YOU AGAIN BGE.

Comments