Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Goin a little Fire Brick Crazy!

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was perusing the forum last night when I came across a post by Mickey T, in which he spoke of using a split on the top of his egg to regulate his temp. The wheel just wasn't good enough, he needed a fire brick to handle the job! I wasn't surprised a bit because anyone who reads this forum knows that the first thing you do when you get your egg is to go get yourself a stack of fire bricks! There's nothin handier in the world than a fire brick. If just one N.Y. Giant had brought a fire brick to the super bowl...well, things would have been different.
So I got to thinking....we eggsters are gonna take over the world, no doubt. So what's that world gonna be like?
Ah, my computer keeps crashing. What should I do?...smack it twice on the side with a fire brick.
Wobbly table?....place one fire brick under leg.
Scuba diving forum.....you don't need to buy the weight belt; get some fire bricks and..
Mae West movie....is that a fire brick in your pocket or are ya just glad to see me?
Want to make a quick million?....pet fire brick
So I was listening to some Jethro Tull and... nah, too easy
Teaching your kid good values...the early eggster gets the fire brick
A riddle...how many eggsters does it take to change a light bulb? One to screw the bulb and three to get the fire bricks..I didn't think that was funny either.
Stand up comedian....there were these two nuns and a fire brick
Watching the Sopranos... we don't do cement shoes no more, just two in the head and a couple fire bricks!
And finally, Grandpa Eggster tucking in the little eggsters... but the third little pig that built his house out of fire bricks was safe from the big bad wolf and lived happily until Grandpa Eggster showed up with a bag of lump and the town had some excellent BBq for a week!! The End.

Comments