Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest Entertainment

BluesnBBQ
BluesnBBQ Posts: 615
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I see that a band has not been booked for this year's Eggfest. One Thin Dime is available, and we would love to play there again. Can anyone tell me who to contact about playing there?

Comments

• You need to call Daaaa Mayorrrr at 301-843-1771
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    xxfest025.jpg
    <p />Dale Kelley ,[p]Hey Dale, There were a good band and I would like to see them there again. They were always good for getting rid of the last of any of the food! [p]You gotta make sure they get that power amp fixed, no need having them back with that little bit of power they had last year. heheheheheheheehehehehehehe yea.[p]Tim
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Tim M,
    I am fully with you on this one. I would be disappointed if they were not playing again. How could you ever get more perfect music for BBQ. Don't hesitate Dale! Book em.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • BluesnBBQ
    BluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    Tim M,[p]I promise we won't turn our amps up to 11 this time. :) I have to see if the other guys are available. I was going to go to Europe next month, so I didn't think I would be able to do it. The Europe trip got pushed back a month, so I'll be around. I think there's a good chance we'll play there again.
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    xxfest014.jpg
    <p />BluesnBBQ,[p]
    11??? I think the front guy was up to 13 on some --- ofcourse that was after he had had some of MikeO's wonderful BBQ pork. Danggg they were good. Sure hope he does that agin this year!!![p]That reminds me, they are looking for folks to give impromptu seminars at Eggfest2001. Doing one of PP would be good. I wonder if MikeO would do one? Here is the mad scientist last year.[p]Tim

• BluesnBBQ,What kind of amp are you using with your harp?I noticed from the pic that you have a Green Hornet MIC.Is your amp tube or solid state?

• GIVE ME A CALL 301-843-1771 WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU BACK IF YOU GOT THE AMP FIXED.