Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ping --Tiger Tony

ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
edited 2:44AM in EggHead Forum
cheesecake008.jpg
<p />I saved you a slice of that cheesecake. I'll swap you for a brisket flat.
Arkansas is going down![p]geaux tigers!

Comments

• TonyTony Posts: 224
    ronbeaux,[p]Oh man! Just what I need. That piece of cake is beautiful![p]Damn near had a heart attack listing to the Tigers last night. When Jim Hawthorn yelled "touchdown" I hit the ceiling. [p]I hate to admit it but I'm worried to death about playing Arkansas. I got a bad feeling..........[p]I just cooked up a batch of "almost fried chicken wings", you know the kind with the corn starch. I'm trying to eat my sorrows away after watching the Saints lose.[p]Sure wish I had that piece of cheese cake.

• ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    Tiger Tony,
    Too late man, my wife came back from shopping hungry. Maybe next time.
    Think positive!
    It looked like all was lost, and then they pulled it off. The Saints are a good team, but still a little short of champion. And besides, even though the city is smaller, there are still enough fans to sell out the dome!!! I really love Louisiana! So much fun, so little time.