OK - Going through this forum it looks like the best way to cook a turducken is using indirect heat @ 350 dome for 4-5 hours until the internal temp is 160.
Do I need a water pan?
If so - I would imagine the stack inside my large egg would be the following:
1) Lump coal with some soaked Jack Daniels' wood chips in it
2) Inverted Plate setter (legs up)
3) Water pan on base of plate setter - filled with water/apple cider/ etc.
4) Grill on top of platesetter legs
5) Drip Pan on grill
6) VRack on Drip Pan
7) Turducken (Breast Side Up) on VRack
Is this correct?