Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Get'en Ready for Weekend Pulled Beef

Options
eggaholic
eggaholic Posts: 309
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
7# Choice Chuck Roast. Gonna Mustard up, DP Cowlick & Turbo the heck out of it Low & Slow with Pecan smoke. ABT's on the side.[p]ChuckRoast2.jpg[p]

Comments

• SouthOfI10
    Options
    eggaholic,
    I'm with you. Here lately, I think that I like pulled beef better than pork. Easier too. This was a baby 3lb'der, but it was awesome.
    DSC00175.jpg
    Do you add the maple/water/foil like in ClayQ's recipe? Dang, that's good stuff! [p]Post some pics on how it turns out![p]Scott

• jbrodie
    jbrodie Posts: 111
    Options
    eggaholic, assuming you are cooking the roast at about 250* dome temp, how long do you cook the ABTs at that temp? Jim.[p]
  • eggaholic
    Options
    jbrodie,
    ABT's were done tonight 350 - 375 for @45 min. the Pulled Beef will be done on Sunday. The ABT's were done before i cooked hanger steaks along with a buffalo steak. They were both great didn't take pic's was too Hungry.