Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mad Max Turkey Time

Options
bbqdiva
bbqdiva Posts: 192
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok Max...it's turkey time for the diva. As I have told you before, the turkey intimidates me :P Going to follow your directions and do a trial bird this Sunday....wish me luck! I'll follow up with pictures of the bird or me cryin'...however it turns out XD[p]Again, thank you for being so generous with yer brain cells.....[p]
regards,[p]thediva

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    bbqdiva,
    i know you'll do fine. .. tomorrow morning, i'm gonna email you the mad max turkey hotline number from my other computer. .. for a diva, i will gladly open the hotline this sunday so you can call me if you need to for instant gratification (errr, help with your bird) .... [p]as far as those brain cells, not sure how many i have to share. . .some folks already think i'm a few short. . .:0)

• bbqdiva
    Options
    heya mad max beyond eggdome,[p]thanks max! i'll post my pics here...btw...how do you post pics on the forum? can you drag and drop them into the text? [p]regards,[p]bbqdiva
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    bbqdiva,
    you need to have your pics on some sort of host (you can't just copy them from your photo files). . ..i use photobucket (free and easy)...naked whiz has a really good tutorial at his site. ...i'm a really stupid end-user... if i can do it, anyone can. ...

• hayhonker
    Options
    P9300048.JPG
    <p />bbqdiva,
    Just trolling through old posts.
    I'll use an example. Since you have a website, you can store your pictures there like you do now.
    All you have to do to get them to show up here is to link to them in your post.[p]It's easy to post a single picture. Just paste the URL to your picture in the "Optional Image URL:" box.
    For example you would put the following in the box (which is what I did to have it show up here):
    http://www.bbqdiva.com/images/albums/NewAlbum_623b9/P9300048.JPG[p]If you get that far, we can move on to posting multiples. And by 'we' I mean the forum.[p]And remember, you can use the 'Preview Message' button to check if it worked.[p]Good luck with that gobbler!

• bbqdiva
    Options
    heya hayhonker,[p]Thanks a bunch, when I get the turkey pics, I'll need that info![p]Regards,[p]Tish a.k.a bbqdiva