Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

back online.... off topic

KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
edited 11:37AM in EggHead Forum
It's great to be back after new computer problems and a heavy travel schedule have kept me out of touch with the forum for a couple of months already. I should have known better and listened to what my daddy told me a long time ago: never play cards with a guy named "Pops", never eat at a place called "Moms" and never buy a computer from a company whose name you can't pronounce. What was I thinking? - gotta stop drinking that damn PBR.[p]Anyway, the kid is back online and from what I've seen from posts made in my absence, I've gotta get me one of those coveted and soon to be discontinued mini eggs. [p]A warm welcome to the newest members of the BGE family.[p]K~G

• Carl TCarl T Posts: 179
    KennyG,[p]Good to here from you.[p]Carl T

• MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    KennyG,[p]Welcome back Kenny. I cut my teeth on your guidance as a new BGE owner. I'm hooked thanks to you.[p]Mick

• Good to see ya back K~G, now I can quit sending cards and flowers..:-) Thought ya was in serious troubles..![p]C~W[p]
  • char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
    KennyG,[p]Welcome back, KennyG. We missed you.
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    <p />KennyG,
    Welcome back,now i can put this picture up.[p]Larry

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    KennyG,[p]You can get a mini at Eggfest2001 and carry it home.[p]See ya there -- no PBR will be there but I hear some Bud might be.[p]Tim

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    Were you gone????????????? hehehe

• KennyG, Glad to have you back. In a time of bad economic conditions you can always lean to the time with the egg and good friends on this site, I do. On that computer deal I have a saying that has cost me more but has served me well. Never buy a computer from a company that doesn't have a service dept. that will come to you house and set it up and not leave till you are satisfied. Have a great day! Uncle Dave[p]
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,366
    Tim M,
    Will do my best to make sure Mr. G has some PBR!!
    Good to see ya back, Ken.
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings