Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

beauxburger on for the LSU game

ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
edited 10:25AM in EggHead Forum
gameday.jpg
<p />Game starts in 40 minutes and the beauxburger should hit 160 internal and be right on time. Got some mushrooms going in garlic and butter in a little foil pan in with it. Stuffed with proschuito, feta cheese, and goat cheese. Got plain ole mac and cheese and sucatash to go with it. Cherry wood for smoke.

Comments

• TonyTony Posts: 224
    ronbeaux,[p]Damn! Dat "beauxburger" looks wonderful.[p] I got some guest comming in from Canada next week. I think I'm gonna cook up one of your "beauxburgers" for them, I'll be sure to mention that the "beauxburger" was invented by you, a egghead from Cajun country.
    I just got finished cooking some ordinary hamburgers with Dizzy Dust, Jack Daniel bbq sauce and grated cheddar cheese.
    I can't wait for the Tigers to kick the Vols butt. Only 15 minutes until KO. I really feel like LSU will make it clear that they can win and win big on the road.
    31-13 LSU, is my prediction.
    Geaux Tigers!

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    ronbeaux,
    man i am going to come watch a lsu game with you if thats how you cook for every or most games i have never felt either way about lsu but i am liking how their fans get ready for games:)
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    Tiger Tony,
    Tease them with these:

gameday003.jpg[p]
    gameday002.jpg[p]
    gameday001.jpg[p]
    [p]The way its looking LSU 7 Tenn 3!!
    BENTE,
    Come on Down! Win or loose, we eat good.

• TRexTRex Posts: 2,714
    ronbeaux,[p]Dangit, man! Please post a picture when you slice that sucker.[p]Man, I'm hungry now.[p]TRex
    ronbeaux,
    i tried to look for beauxburger in the archives but i am not good at this computor so what's in it?
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• RichardRichard Posts: 698
    ronbeaux,
    Ok give up the recipe. Thanks

BENTE,
    Go to the submitted recipes under beef. You can put just about anything that blows your dress up except for stuff that is raw. Like bacon.

TRex,
    Keep reading. If I had a better camera....

gameday002.jpg
    <p />TRex,
    Here it is!

• TRexTRex Posts: 2,714
    ronbeaux,[p]Man that looks awesome! Great shot![p]TRex
    ronbeaux,
    cool thanks i was wondering what to cook tomorrow

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb