Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ray's winning lobster

HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
edited 5:29AM in EggHead Forum
Anyone notice that Ray's lobster recipe from the BBQ show is posted on the Versus website? See the link below . . .
[ul][li]Dr. BBQ's Lobster[/ul]

Comments

• Haggis,
    Thanks for the heads up.

Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Haggis,[p]Very cool!
    I heard they were getting a bunch of calls about it. [p]You have to split them in half and clean the guts out. I cooked the half tails seperately from the claws. [p]The measurements and the time were sort of a guess, but it's close. I'd say cook until barely done.

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    drbbq,[p]Very cool! [p]Thanks for the additional info.[p]Smokey
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
    drbbq,[p]At least you didn't spend the entire grill time spritzing them with melted butter the way some of your competition did! That display was a real disappointment! [p]:>)

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    drbbq,
    cutting them in half is an important step! i can imagine folks just basting the shells on the outside. hahaha[p]

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante