Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rainy, sleeting, freezing jerky.......

Options
MickeyT
MickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
View?u=474327&a=3485036&p=41858985&Sequence=0&res=high
<p />My jerky was gettin wet from this god awful Chicago weather so I had to quick make somethin. Does the trick. [p]My patio is an ice rink right now........................C'mon spring.....[p]Mick

Comments

• MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=41858985&Sequence=0&res=high
    <p />MickeyT.,[p]oops

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    msdaisy.jpg
    <p />MickeyT.,[p]Here are two neat accessories that might be userful to you and save that siding from the "sure to come" firebrick scratch & ding.[p]Tim
  • Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    MickeyT., good quick resources on your part..thats funny. This is why I got the roof vent covers that slip over the tops..But even with those, I and not too anxious to do my T-Bones tonight..
    But I shall.
    I can move the metal vent cover around to any cooker I am using.
    Also in the past we have kerchunked holes partially around a large coffed can, and this serves equally as well. Also is a good wind break in really bad weather. Hold it in place with a brick. Or rock.[p]Tonight..the small kicks in. I have one side hinge where the band rivet came loose so have a repair to do soon.[p]Good solution there M.T.
    C~W[p]