Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

an egging weekend - thanks guys!

Menu is set...Spin's superb sauce pizza tonight, Dr Chicken's delicious prime rib on Saturday and on Sunday Gfw's Memphis Rub 3/1/1.5 baby backs finished off with Shake's BBQ sauce being used for the first time. Thanks to one and all for sharing!
·

Comments

• one feral kat,[p]Where do you live? And, you don't lock your doors, do you? I mean a guy could just walk on in, right?
    ·
  • sprintersprinter Posts: 1,188
    one feral kat,[p]I don't know about every one else but to me that sounds like an open invitation. What time should we show up? And thank us for sharing AFTER we invade your house this weekend. Good luck, sounds like a lot of winners on tap for the egg.[p]Troy
    ·
  • DecDec Posts: 70
    one feral kat,[p]Make sure you let us know how GWF's Ribs with Shakes sauce turns out. From what I've heard about both, it should make for some fine BBQ.[p]Dec

·