Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

more Eggfest mush...

VW Gal
VW Gal Posts: 42
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
<a href=
<p />Well, I felt like I wanted to throw my 2 cents worth into the comments about Eggfest '06. Like everyone else has said, it was just awesome! To be able to make it another year was just priceless for me. I'm sure everyone already knows what wonderful people we have here but for me, alot of these people are my adopted family. Spring Chicken, Spring Hen, Lawn Ranger, Chubby, Egret, Car Wash and Chef Wil keep up with me on a daily basis. There are just no words that will ever express what you guys mean to me. So many others came into my life this year that I wanted to see face to face but time just got away. (Wise One, one day my friend...I hate that I missed you, too!) I left exhausted but I didn't want it to end. [p]btw...on my right in this pic is another new egger. His name is Freeman and he's an awesome guy! Look for him to be posting under the name "Pepper". We've already christened his new egg yesterday with ABT's and shrimp...he's so hooked![p]Thanks again everybody for a wonderful time and I hope to see you all soon! Terri

Comments