Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

chinese texmex rangoons

fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,734
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
100_1041.jpg
<p />still using leftovers from last weekends pulled beef. made up some rangoon last night with it. heavily smoked pulled beef, cream cheese, shreaded taco cheese, happy pappy bbq sauce, and some witchy red. served with sourcream and salsa. with all the talk about bloody marys lately, i think this weekend ill make some with happy pappy sauce to kick it up. Ken, thanks for that sauce, i never tried it before and it is really good tasting, cant wait to actually bbq something with it
100_1043.jpg

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• BurntRaw
    BurntRaw Posts: 565
    fishlessman,
    What great idea! Looks damm good.[p]How is the Blue Moon?

• Jethro
    Jethro Posts: 495
    fishlessman,[p]So what did you think of that pumpkin beer? I tried some and for the first 2 bottles I thought it was a waste. I don't know that numbers 3 - 6 were pretty darn good![p]Maybe it takes some getting use to.[p]Keep em Smokin,
    Jethro

• duckegg
    duckegg Posts: 267
    fishlessman,
    Those look good and good for ya too! Try a good Tequila in that Bloody Mary.

• fishlessman
    BurntRaw,
    i like it as a change of pace. the batch seems very inconsistant from case to case though overall i like it. there are other pumpkin ales out there, but every one ive tried has been overspiced

fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Jethro,
    they are very seasonal and wont be available in another month or so. good for a change of pace

fukahwee maine

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    fishlessman,
    Ever hear of a small town back here in the MidWest called Morton, IL? Libby’s, a subsidiary of Nestlé USA has a plant there which is the No. 1 pumpkin-packing plant in the nation, encompassing 60 percent of pumpkin processing worldwide — which explains why Morton is known as the Pumpkin Capital of the World. You can not believe the foods using pumpkin that are sold during their fall celebration. D*mn near turns you against the stuff! LOL

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.