Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE grilling event Saturday 10/21 - Dallas, TX

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
goodtogoban.jpg
<p />Saturday October 21st, American Backyard in Plano, TX will be hosting a professional Big Green Egg grilling demonstration. Good To Go Brisket, home of the famous jalapeno brisket, will be on site all day giving tips & techniques and of course smoking some of their famous brisket. Come on by and learn some handy tips from the pros before the holiday season begins![p]American Backyard is located in Plano, TX off of North Central Expressway (75) and Parker Road on the east side, next to Circuit City. Call the store at 972-422-9222 for more information.
[ul][li]American Backyard Big Green Egg event[/ul]

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    American Backyard, now you need to do that one on a weekend away from EGGtoberfest. That sounds like a winner of an event. Please invite poor Lawn Ranger up. He is bad mouthing about how he can't afford to be here in Atlanta. I don't see how he can afford not to be there in Plano then. Maybe he'll foot the bill to bring 'One Shot, One Kill" along as well.

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Wise One,[p]I agree. Bad timing on their part. Woulda been there if I wasn't here! Maybe I'll send my other personality![p]mShark