Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WE MADE IT!!

Options
AlaskanC
AlaskanC Posts: 1,346
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yahoo!! We are sitting here in our room at the Marriott Towneplace as I type.
The fillets are in the freezer, and the whole fish is in the fridge standing upright (it was the only way to fit it in there).[p]We went to wally world and bought foil, lemons, onions and butter, so we are set!![p]I also got some really cool slippers......[p]Aaaaanyway, I can't wait to meet everyone!!

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    AlaskanC,[p]We're just settling in for...3 hours sleep!![p]Looks like you survived the flight..[p]Pretty geeked here too!!!!!!!![p]Evans[p]
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    AlaskanC, glad to hear you're here safe and sound. You may be the first Alskan contingent to make an EGGtoberfest.

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    AlaskanC,[p]It's just a few short hours away. I am at my desk this morning, but my mind is not. I plan on finishing up her about 1:00 the heading out to meet people for lunch![p]CAN'T WAIT[p]"honey, you smell" Smokey
  • GrillGurl
    Options
    I sure hope we get to meet tomorrow. I would love to hear about what's going on these days in my very favorite state in the union.

And I really hope your "whole fish" is going to be wild salmon. :)

We"re just cooking somthing easy (teriyaki chicken wings) since this is our 1st ever EGGtoberfest. Looking forward to it.

GrillGurl