Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pork Roast

I need a receipe for Pork Roast / Tender loin that doesn't require advanced planning i.e. Its 2pm and I decided to grill one tonight. Help!

• PainterPainter Posts: 464
    Look in the recipe and new recipe section on top of forum page. ther should be something you can use for last minute ideas. Good eating. Painter

• JimWJimW Posts: 450
    Marinate a tenderloin for a couple of hours. Cook at 350F until a meat thermometer reads 145F internal temp. Let rest 10 minutes before carving.