Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Rubbin da butt............

MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
edited 8:16PM in EggHead Forum
Excuse me???????[p]Mornin all......... Gonna do a 6 pounder tonight and would like to try a different rub than JJ's. No offense JJ, just lookin for a different taste is all. I've got other plans for your rub. :>)[p]Tanks,[p]Mick

Comments

• MickeyT.,[p]
    You will not be disappointed if you try the slap yo momma butt rub in the new recipe section. I got this recipe from a memphis in may 2nd place winner for best butt in kansas. let me know if you try it and how it works. [p]hudson

• MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    tember2,[p]Sounds great. I'm there....[p]I'll let ya know.[p]Mick

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    MickeyT.,
    And none taken. Variety is the spice of life.