Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Fried Polder

PainterPainter Posts: 464
edited 3:57PM in EggHead Forum
Finally did it, fried polder probe. Any copies out there that are worth buying or just bite the big one and order probe? please any recomendations for good deal? Painter

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Painter, how come?? I have two polders and use em right out of the box as is..Going over two years now. Cables look like they been tarred and feathered..:-)
    Rare that I use em except for final cook temps..
    There should be a 1-800 number for cable replacements and I think the last I heard they were around 10 bucks..You could buy the whole thing for that on sale. New style Polders are now available also..try the link below.