Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bone "Suckin" on tenderloin

MopMop Posts: 496
edited 6:08PM in EggHead Forum
I just grilled a nice fresh pork tenderloin as per GFW`s times and temps and was great![p]I rubbed it with "Porkrubbers" pork rub and popped er in the ole egg..
350º for about 45 minutes........
Sliced and drizzled with "Bone Suckin Sauce"
Twas a hit.....[p]Mop!

·

Comments

• BamabobBamabob Posts: 246
    Mop,
    I haven't tried the tenderloin yet,but know it'll be good. The "suckin'" sauce is great! Try it on some Wa Wa wings and as a last 10 min. sauce on some 3/1/1.5 spare ribs!!!Man its GGRRRREEEAAATTT.I've started buying it in gallon jugs to save money.Happy eatin'. Bob

·
  • MopMop Posts: 496
    Bamabob, your right about the sauce on wings....I did some up last saturday and used the Suckin` sauce then.....good stuff...[p]I have some other sauce that bbqfan1 was kind enough to give me that I`m dying to try....Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce.......I had to open the jar to try....mmmmmmmmmmm
    greaaaaaaaaaaat..[p]Mop!

·