Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest, Feb. 10, 2001 Rockford, MI

jcjc Posts: 10
edited 2:29PM in EggHead Forum
Thanks to all our fellow egg-heads that participated and came to our eggfest! Without you and your support, we never would of had such a great time!! Enjoy the link to the pictures!
·

Comments

• jcjc Posts: 10
    Sorry, this is my first posting. The pictures should be here![p]
    [ul][li]Egg-Fest 2001[/ul]
    ·
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    JC,[p]Looks like a brave bunch (out in the snow)! You must have gotted some looks from people as they passed! [p]Smokey
    ·
  • ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    JC, Thanks for having us. I think all had a great time and I certainly look forward to the next. Great pictures and thanks for posting them.
    later,
    ChefRD

·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Smokey, that's true; but an awful lot of them turned around and came back, even a telephone repairman....

·
  • JC, I'm still not seeing the pixs for some reason...what am I doing wrong?

·
  • jcjc Posts: 10
    one feral kat,
    go to www.theoutdoorcook.com/photopage.html That should help if you can't connect through the forum. Sorry for the confusion. - JC[p]

[ul][li]Eggfest, MI[/ul]
    ·