Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

YUM YUM

jwirlwindjwirlwind Posts: 319
edited 12:03PM in EggHead Forum
DSC01725.jpg
<p />About to take this off the Egg machine. I guess you know what I am having for supper. [p]Chef Jerry

Comments

• AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Jwirlwind,[p]Can I send you my address?? :)[p]That is one gorgeous hunk o' meat!! Are you going to have sauce with it?
  • jwirlwindjwirlwind Posts: 319
    AlaskanC,
    I will probably pull it and make my own sauce. I like to experiment with sauces. I purchase other sauces but knowing what I like in a sauce, I rather make my own. I think more people should try making their own. [p]Chef Jerry

Jwirlwind,[p]I completely agree on the sauce! I make my own all the time, and it's kinda weird to taste store bought ones now.[p]But of course everything smoked & bbq'ed tastes different now that I make my own! :)
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    AlaskanC,[p]Funny thing...I will buy store bought BBQ sauce to mainly see what I don't like in it...[p]There is one BBQ sauce that I really like...I keep it stocked in my house..[p]Head Country...[p]Have you ever tried it?
  • jwirlwindjwirlwind Posts: 319
    icemncmth,
    I have never heard of it. Where do you get it?[p]Jerry

icemncmth,[p]I've done the same thing - I'll take a bottle of store stuff and taste it while making mine.[p]I've never heard of Head Country. Where do you get it?
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    icemncmth,[p]You can order it online..but I could always send you some..[p]It has been around in the midwest since the 50's..[p]A lot of BBQ teams around the country use it ..they just don't tell anyone...
    [ul][li]headcountry[/ul]