Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

To follow up on my post yesterday about making the plunge...I got into work this a.m.

Options
GriffinGaDawg
GriffinGaDawg Posts: 332
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
and the guy I work with told me he would pay the difference in the home depot card and the cost of the egg as my early Christmas gift! Said he would rather do that than give me money b/c I would get more enjoyment out of it. So, essentially, I am getting an egg for free!!! How 'bout them apples! LOL I am juiced!

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    GriffinGaDawg,
    Congratulions, a true friend indeed. Now the fun begins.[p]Cheers,
    Bordello

• BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    GriffinGaDawg,
    I'll bet your friend gets better than average returns on that gift! Sounds like a Win-Win to me! LOL

• Pharmeggist
    Pharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    Options
    GriffinGaDawg,
    I know you are going to love your BGE.... I have only had my Large BGE a month this past wednesday. Everything I have done has been awesome.... only exception is that I should have looked at the naked whiz website before cooking London Broil very tricky meat! Anyway, Sounds like you have an awesome friend; sounds like you might owe him a steak or two :=)
    The people in this forum are very helpful. Owning a BGE is Egg-citing and my wife loves it too because I am cooking practically everything now I can on it.
    Happy Egging, if I can be of any help I will be around. I am still Green too if you know what I mean.[p]Regards, Pharmeggist