Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MI Eggfest Photos

ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
edited 10:19AM in EggHead Forum
Hello Eggheads, ;)
here are some photos that I took saturday. I apologize for the clumsy way you have to view them but that is all I can do at the moment. (Lost my webpage software after swapping computers), but I hope this will suffice for now. Clicking on the title should open the picture but it will be slower because of the size, but I felt it was better to send them now, than to wait until 'later' when I got it all back together. If I ever do! :)
This time was sorta small, (but we did have a lot of locals stop by to eat and check everything out), I'm sure it will only get bigger next time.
later,
ChefRD

[ul][li]MI. Eggfest[/ul]

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,353
    MAN ChefRD!! Thanks for those shots. Great stuff, and looking at your photos makes me wish I were there. Looks chilly, but I am sure JCA's punch and all that great food helped keep ya warm. Settin up on the street corner. I love it. You guys musta had a blast.[p]Thanks again for taking the time to post those pics. Where are you at?
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    Nature Boy,
    behind the camera. :)
    later,
    ChefRD[p]

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Nature Boy,
    All of the smart people were indoors keeping warm! JCA

• RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    J Appledog,
    I am sorry I missed it. It looks like everyone had a great time.
    RhumAndJerk[p]

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    ChefRD, I especially liked the one with Julie and Fingers. I wonder if his cup is upside down?
    Julie looks ready for another round..great shots all around.
    Thanks.
    C~W[p]

• FireballFireball Posts: 354
    ChefRD,
    Great pictures. Boy it was great fun. Thanks for posting them.
    Fireball

• Char-Woody, No the cup was not upside down..... Maybe it should have been. I was a fun day with good food and great people.
    Fingers