Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

He's Baaaack.................

JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
edited 1:02AM in EggHead Forum
Hi, Gang, both old and new! Sorry for the extended absence! I'll explain later. Just wanted you to know I'm still here and will be back posting regularly! You guys haven't missed a beat and that's great to see!

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    JSlot, seeing your handle on the screen is like old times. Welcome back..lotsa new stuff we gotta teach ya! I'm grinnin when I say that! Anxious to hear all the updates on your cooks and techniques.
    Cheers..C~W[p]

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    JSlot,
    Great to see you back on line. Love to you and Marti.
    JJ and Kathy

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    JSlot,
    Great to hear from you,hope everything is going well.[p]Larry

• mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
    jslot,[p]good to "see" your voice again

In dog Beers - I have had only one !
  • I echo Mr Toads Croak
    Yours in the egg--The Colonel

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    JSlot,
    How you bean, Frijole? Welcome back! J Appledog

• EarlEarl Posts: 468
    JSlot,[p] Welcome back, we where sure you didn't go far, just busy like loads of us. Hi to Marty also.
    Earl