Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Beer Butt Chicken

SpiceCooksSpiceCooks Posts: 79
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well we are finally back in action! The delightful smell of a beer butt chicken is filling my back yard. I haven't seen any of my new neighbors yet but I think we will make a few new friends just from the good smells that will come from our deck. Boy it feels great to be back egging again! Love our egg!
With a great big :-)

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,282
    SpiceCooks, Man! It is great to see you back. You have been missed here at least as much as you've missed Qing! You been lurking in the background? If not, you have some catchin up to do. The forum is as active as ever, and we q'd up a storm straight through the winter![p]Welcome back. How is the your UMd boy doin? Look forward to hearing from you more often!
    Enjoy the chicken.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings