Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ONLY 22 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

Options
mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
and what would an eggtoberfest be without blue smoke and poqal. ..(aka ken stone and his better half diana)[p]DSCN1423.jpg[p]two of the nicest folks on the planet. . ..and ken makes some killer rubs!!! . ...[p]mad "getting closer by the day" max

Comments

• TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]The chances are looking better and better that I'll be able to attend this year. I'm not letting myself get excited quite yet, but I should know for sure in about a week.[p]Hope to finally get to meet you and many others who have been such an inspiration to me over the years.[p]TRex
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    jason,[p]i sure hope you can make it and we finally get to meet .. .you ARE one of the GOD's of egging!!! . ..[p]have you made reservations yet? . ...you need to stay at the hotel where all the other 'texans' are hanging out....[p]mad "trex steak worshipper" max
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Does the mothership carry his rubs? I bought my first DP rub last year in Atlanta and as a true convert have placed two mail orders since including the last with some for so coworkers I'm trying to get to see the wisdom of BGE cooking. I keep saying I need to try some of that witchy red you guys talk about.

• 2bossy!
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]Luke and I were able to get a room at the host hotel this year! We won't be disappointed at the location of the afterparty will we? - We had to drive last year from our hotel to the afterparty cause we were slow out of the gate in getting our room!?! Yikes - AND we are bringing some really good friends who we are trying to convert to EGGers - they MUST have the whole experience :)[p]Missy
  • AlaskanC
    AlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Options
    TRex,[p]Oh you have got to make it! You would laugh if you knew what a legend you are around our house. My husband is always teasing me about "TRexing" whatever it is that I am cooking on the egg! :) He doesn't even know what that means, but I think he just likes the way it sounds..lol..
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    2bossy@,
    i get the feeling that as many eggers are at the marriott suites as are at the comfort suites (or whatever the official place is). .. .and i'm sure that the official place is where the afterparty will be. ...who knows, there may end up being afterparties at both places. ...but something tells me the main one will be wherever wimer's trailer is and where wess and sally are, and that, i believe is still the official place. ... [p]looking forward to seeing you and luke again .. .[p]max

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    I'm with you on the factors as to where the after party will be. I'm guessing if things go like last year the Texas contigent will not know which hotel is there's and will end up being dumped off by the shuttle at the official hotel.[p]:)