Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Off Topic, Kind of...

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 6:18AM in EggHead Forum
Yesterday I was playing with my BBQ web site and decided to add streaming video of my BGE in action - If you have the Windows Media plug-in installed, check it out. Click on the 'BGE at Work' links.
[ul][li]BGE at Work![/ul]
·

Comments

• Bama FireBama Fire Posts: 267
    Gfw,[p]Can I make your Chilli a day ahead and then simmer it on the EGG for 3 or 4 hours the day I want to eat it?[p]Thanks![p]Bama Fire[p]
    ·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Bama Fire, never done that, but I don't know why it wouldn't work - I'm assuming that you are going to simmer the meat, add all the ingrediants together, and hold refrigerated until the day you want to cook.

·
  • Bama FireBama Fire Posts: 267
    Gfw,
    That was my plan -- just to get everything cooked and into the final pot then stick it in the refrigerator until tomorrow then pull it out and simmer until kickoff or halftime. I think it'll work.[p]I'll let you know how it turns out![p]Bama Fire

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Bama Fire, we'll both be doing chili tomorrow - after making some more Mexican Meatloaf (for later in the week) I'm off to the store for the fixns for a little Black Bean Chili.[p]

·