Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Guess That Eggessory Quiz ~Number 2~

Options
thirdeye
thirdeye Posts: 7,428
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I got a real kick out of the answers and the to the first "Guess That Eggessory" I posted a couple of weeks ago. If you didn't see it, this was the picture I posted showing the gadget unassembled.[p]d7f0b874.jpg[p]And after a couple of hours of guessing, with no winning guess, I posted the gadget assembled and in use.[p]b7416c25.jpg[p]In all fairness, I ground points on the upright leg of the nails after the first picture was taken, which may have helped in the answer. [p]Anywho, here is the deal: At 5:00 PM Mountain Time (about an hour from now) I'm going to post the unassembled picture of Eggessory #2 and the guessing shall begin. ONE guess per Egghead only. The first correct guess not only wins the Quiz, but will have the option to receive a prototype for field testing. Hopefully you will give some feedback to the "thirdeye R&D Department"[p]Just for the record, don't get any of my gadgets confused with the kind of items Lawn Ranger and other craftsman around here turn out. If their stuff is the Cadillic of BBQ accessories, mine is the Ford pickup. It is hobby quality, but built tough. I do use stainless steel, so it cleans up easily and is safe to be around food.[p]I'll be back in about an hour.
~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery

Comments