Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Test Pic

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• Crab leg
    Crab leg Posts: 291
    Options
    BlueSteel,
    Gotta know what that is please. It looks real good. Got pleanty of zuchini to eat. Details please.
    Seth

• Crab leg, it is something I just thru together. I was given some fresh picked zucchini and tomatoes, and had to do something with them. I scooped the seeds out and then put some olive oil on the zucchini and added some cajun seasoning. Put on the Egg for a short period of time about 300 deg. After it cooked a little bit I put on some parmesan cheese. In the meantime, I sauteed peppers and onions in garlic. When I was done with that, I did up some bacon and crumbled the bacon. I chopped a tomato and added everything to the zucchini boat. Let it cook and topped with some cheese.

• Sigmore
    Sigmore Posts: 621
    Options
    BlueSteel, I thought you'd done cut a couple gator's tails off, and was fixin to cookum up.