Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Morning Sunshine Biscuits!!

WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
edited 7:02PM in EggHead Forum
Aug172006.jpg
<p />I thought I'd share a few images before plunging into the day's work.... It's another gorgeous day with the continuous cicada soundtrack playing in the background.[p]Here's to y'all having an awesome day![p]john[p]
Aug22006003.jpg[p]
Aug22006004.jpg[p]
Aug22006117.jpg[p]
Aug22006024.jpg

Comments

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Aug22006021.jpg
    <p />
    The family out for a stroll...[p]Aug22006009.jpg[p][p]Aug22006033.jpg[p]
    Had to throw this one in... it's sunset over the FlatIrons in Boulder, Colorado a few weeks back. Seems the whole town stopped for a few minutes to watch as these clouds glowed like the Aurora Borealis.[p]Aug22006042.jpg[p]

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,202
    Morning WooDoggies:[p]Fantastic photos as usual, John. Thanks for sharing. [p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• RRPRRP Posts: 21,817
    John,
    Thanks once again for sharing your talent and knack for catching the beauty of nature all around us!

L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    WooDoggies,[p]Beautiful! [p]I only have one problem, my hard drive is getting full of your great pictures! [p]Have a great day and thanks!
    Smokey

• katmankatman Posts: 331
    WooDoggies,
    do you grow those chicks to eat or are they decorations?

• WooDoggies,[p]thanks dude.[p]E

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    WooDoggies,
    You're always a pleasure, My Friend.[p]Mike

• JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    What a great way to start the day, John. Thanks!!![p]Jim
  • tomotomo Posts: 78
    WooDoggies,
    Well your pictures made my morning. They are great....tom

• of course you know that, but they are awesome John.
  • If they were at my house, they wouldn't last long. GRIN

• WooDoggies,[p]Your photography is some of the best I've seen. Always enjoy them.[p]Thanks

Glad y'all like some of the things I get to see throughout my day.. :~)[p]john
    katman,[p]Neither... they're good yard companions and an endless source of entertainment.... plus, they eat ticks and keep the cats company.[p]john
    barbqr-Ken,[p]They might be just plain old chickens to you, but these bantams have more personality that a lot of people I've met over the years.... heee![p]
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    WooDoggies,
    Holy Smokerooos! You made a planter out of a egg......with a new gasket to boot. Looks like a small?
    Clay Pots

• RRPRRP Posts: 21,817
    ClayQ,
    Good catch!!!! There's gotta a be a story there!

L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
    RRP,
    He he he. I love this forum. Yeah, I got one eye open this morning.

Clay,[p]I was wondering if anyone would catch that... :~)[p]A couple of years ago I brought a small egg back from eggfest only to find a small piece of the bottom lip broken but still attached to the felt... a clean break probably due to a hard sharp object impacting the body.
    One call and customer service promptly replaced the bottom (free of charge, of course, because of their outstanding lifetime warranty and unparalled service) and told me not to worry about returning the old one.
    WooKitties asked, "What are you going to do with the old shell?"
    I didn't know... so she filled it with soil, planted elephant ears and placed it next to the large, small and mini....

WooDoggies,
    Nice story with a happy ending. Thanks for posting pic's of your garden, always a pleasure to see what's happening.
    Clay