Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Rain Cap in action

Options
Ronbo
Ronbo Posts: 90
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMG_0331.jpg
<p />Rainy night in Duluth, Georgia...perfect excuse to try out the new cap. Fits perfectly over the daisy wheel and let's me adjust it without having to take it off. The cut coffee can (I think I got that idea from The Naked Whiz) works just as well though.

Comments

• egginator
    egginator Posts: 569
    Options
    Ronbo,[p]1st, I don't think that table is on the whiz's site. Perhaps you would like to send him some pictures and share your design.[p]2nd, My house is about to slip into the cracks in the ground it's been so long since we've had rain here in the Dallas area. I sure wish I had a need for a rain cap...[p]Ed
  • Ronbo
    Ronbo Posts: 90
    Options
    Edintx,
    I hear you about the Dallas area. I moved here from Cedar Hill and grew up in Houston so I know August in TX all to well. Oddly enough I miss it at times though.[p]The table is not really much. I actually just modified the basic design from Whiz's site, so that it would store some large rubbermaid containers, added tiles then routed the edges.