Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DizzyPig rubs available in New England?

kjed
kjed Posts: 55
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anybody know of any shops in MA or NH that carry the Dizzy Pig rubs? I wanted to get my hands on some Shaking the Tree rub sooner than shipping would get it here, and without paying for next day delivery.[p]Thanks,
Keith

Comments

• kjed, I don't know if you can buy DP in stores yet. And my orders get to Texas in 2 days flat regular mail. Also I don't think Shakin' the Tree is available yet other than as a sample, in my case included free with my order.
  • I've got to take that back. I found that on the DP site if you drill down to the "SHOP" page both Raising The Steaks and Shakin' The Tree are available for ordering. They are just not yet listed on their "PRODUCTS" page.
  • BOBF
    BOBF Posts: 177
    Grillicious,[p]I put my order in for two bottles each of Shakin the Tree, Raising the Steaks, and Cow Lick at 10:48:25 hours today. At 13:16:00 I received an e-mail that the product had shipped. I think that is slightly less than 2 1/2 hours. I have bought a lot of DP products for myself and relatives as gifts. Even tho I like the products, I also enjoy dealing with businessmen who act like they appreciate your business and perform likewise. My point - no service and no value - none of my dollars (that ties into to another thread running today). Thanks again Chris.

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Howdy Keith.
    We are in a growing number of stores, but none in Mass yet. Even so, no stores anywhere have the new rubs yet as we just receieved labels this weekend. We're scramblin, but we'll get some out to the stores real soon.
    Thanks for askin. BTW, order today and real good chance you'll have them in your hands wednesday.
    Happy cookin, and thanks again for all the support yall!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Nature Boy,[p]I was not aware that your stuff was available in any stores. Can you let us know what store chains we should keep an eye on? I am interested in the central Virginia area and you guys are not that far from me but people like your stuff all over. I am sure we would all like to save a few bucks on shipping.[p]P.S. Dizzy Pig Rocks!