Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beef Jerky...

Options
Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMG_0281.JPG
<p />Well, I finally succeeded - the jerky is almost too spicy to eat - I replaced the Hoisin sauce with a little Szechwan sauce – I do believe I’ll need a few cold beers to go with the Jerky! [p]Dinner tonight is a pork tenderloin – 350 degrees for about 40 minutes – original credits to TimM - made several times over the last year – never had a bad one – tonight it was covered with a little olive oil, ground salt and ground pepper. [p]Life is GOOD! :~]

[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Gfw, Me too. I eliminated the brown sugar and replaced with Berry Hot BBQ sauce. Piece of jerky, beer, jerky, beer. You get the message. I'm leaving the BBQ Sauce in and adding the brown sugar back in. I've been leaving mine in an open container in the frig for a couple days to dry out more. Lot more chewier. [p]CWM
  • MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    Gfw,
    Yee haaaaaa!!!!
    Great looking jerky.[p]Mick

• Gfw,You just HAVE to mail me a slice of that stuff.......
    I`m gonna send you my address via e-mail....
    Just pop a slice in an envelope and ship it off....
    I`ll take a picture of the slice and post it here....
    I`m putting a bottle of beer in the fridge right now in anticipation of that slice.......LOL[p]Roger!