Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Egg

3 Balut's3 Balut's Posts: 13
edited 10:26PM in EggHead Forum
Want to thank you all in the forum for helping make my decision for me. I took the big leap yesterday and purchased my BGE. Will set it up today and commence cooking. Will be retiring several other cookers now with the latest purchase. A forum such as this is as only as good as the information that is posted/passed/answered and you people are top shelf.
Thanks again!!![p]VaNole

·

Comments

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,913
    VaNole,
    Welcome!

·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    VaNole,[p]Ignore the manual and feel free to post any questions you have here for some good true life answers. Welcome to the Egg family, you will enjoy it![p]Tim

·
  • Carl TCarl T Posts: 179
    VaNole,[p]Welcome to the forum. You are in for some real treats. I suggest you visit GFW's and Tim M's site for a treasure of information.[p]Carl T

·
  • VaNole,
    I also hated to pay this much. Check out my prime rib post above thats how I feel so far. I really feel I got what I paid for. I don't understand why There is not a national problem with too many webers and brinkmans and etc. in our land fills thats where mine are going. Good luck Uncle dave

·
  • EarlEarl Posts: 468
    VaNole,[p]Welcome[p] You will enjoy your purchase, more, than you will believe at this time.[p]Earl
    ·
  • Earl, Have you been drinking?
    Roger///////LOL![p]You goddam char crust guy you......LOL

·