Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

It's a New Year and Life is GOOD!

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 8:49PM in EggHead Forum
ice.jpg
<p />It's a beautiful day in Peoria! [p]Three nice happenings - the sun is bright; a double batch of my Black Bean Chili is simmering; and, the beef jerky is marinating for tomorrow morning. [p]While the picture has absolutely nothing to do with cooking, it was the view last evening behind my BGE![p]Best wishes to all for a great weekend :~][p]

[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,400
    Gfw,
    Nice work. You still haven't convinced me that you aint a professional photgrapher or artist.

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Nature Boy, I'm just a person with a digital camera and lots of storage space. I looked out the window at the setting sun and got my camera - actually kind of a nice picture - I have an 8x10 frame in my office for my "Picture of the Week" - it will be there next week - digital is great! [p]BTW - save the original picture of my egg - I replaced my lower vent with the stainless version - works, but not as pretty! The egg actually looks kind of funny - but then, it still works.

• Gfw, Hya, nice pic.........How do you get that little camera icon next to your post that indicates a picture is present?.
    RTOger

Roger, post the picture in the "Optional Image URL:" box and the picture will automatically appear - I'm also assuming that you are posting a .jpg image and not an .htm page. Good luck!

• View?u=1263961&a=9351385&p=37319606
    <p />Gfw, thanks you sir.....here is whats left after my son and I attacted over two pounds of wings.....
    Roger.[p]

Roger, nice looking wings - yesterday was chili, today it's a little more beef jerky! :~]

• Gfw, which jerky recipe ya gonna use?[p]Roger