Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I wish I could take credit

MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
edited 10:37PM in EggHead Forum
View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=37225677&Sequence=0&res=high
<p />I had made a jerky post a while back and commented on how it was kind of a hassle to rearange the jerky during the cook. Someone responded on a way someone had told him to cook it. I think this is what he meant. A little time consuming at first but then you just put it on and goof around for 6 hours instead of baby sitting. :>)
I'll let ya know how it turns out.[p]Mick.[p]P.S. The jerky is on the large and my first brisket is on the medium.
Thanks to NB, KennyG for their imput on the brisket.

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,400
    MickeyT.,
    Man! You sure jump in with both feet! That looks beautiful, and I bet it works great. Thanks for posting the picture. I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying watching your adventures.[p]Good luck on your quick-brisket.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=37225762&Sequence=0&res=high
    <p />Nature Boy,[p]You, my friend, shall be the first to know!!![p]Mick[p]