Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Working from home

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited 8:50PM in EggHead Forum
I'm working from home today so I couldn't miss a chance to smoke something. I started with some Char-crust wings. They were great! With the fire hot, I put on some spicy Italian sausage (will go great with some pasta for tonight). Thinking of smoking some salmon this weekend (I hope to do it like MickyT's). [p]Smokey

Comments

• MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=37070446&Sequence=0&res=high
    <p />Smokey,[p]There is IMHO no better sign of flattery than to try someone's recipe. :) Gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside. Let us know how it turns out.[p]Mick

• MickeyT.,
    i am guessing that this is the smoked salmon you were telling us about earlier? Is this a pre or post-smoked pic?[p]I am planning on trying this one this weekend. It looks good.

• MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=36144050&Sequence=0&res=high
    <p />char buddy,[p]This one is post.

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,399
    MickeyT.,
    That picture should be declared illegal. Especially before dinner!

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    MickeyT.,[p]Awesome![p]Cornfed
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    MickeyT.,[p]I am not much of a fish eater but I will admit I would like to try this. Great picture![p]Tim