Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Round Two Went Well

Shawn MShawn M Posts: 5
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I fired up the BGE for my second meal. This time I grilled some chefRD's wings with GFW's BBQ sauce... Fantastic! I also purchased 7 split firebricks today, so I hope to be doing some indirect BBQ in the near future (any suggestions).[p]I will be getting a polder thermometer this week and hopefully doing a Boston Butt this weekend. Anybody live near South Central Pennsylvania?[p]Shawn M.

Comments

• GretlGretl Posts: 670
    Shawn M,
    I'm in central central Pennsylvania, in State College. Close to coach Joe Paterno, who spent his first Christmas holiday in 50 years at home for reasons we don't need to go into. Brad Davidson lives near Harrisburg, more toward the south. I didn't look up your address; I'll do that now.[p]Enjoy your new Egg and the Forum. They're both great.[p]Cheers,
    Gretl

• Gretl,[p]Maybe somebody ought to take coach some egg food. Who knows, maybe the Lions will play better if they get egg food after games they win and regular food when they lose. [p]